Research plays a central role in SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT’s strategy. To stimulate creativity and encourage the emergence of new ideas, the Group promotes more open and collaborative innovation.
The Group also has an innovation investment fund: Blue Orange. This fund supports the commercial and industrial development of young companies that create innovative technology in the environmental services sector. With a budget of €50 million over 10 years, Blue Orange positions itself as an investor and industrial partner.
• €74 million devoted to R&D in 2013
• Over 400 researchers and experts
• Over 70 research programmes
SUPPORTING THE SUSTAINABLE GROWTH IN CHINA
Cf 3 projects description in CN & EN attached
• Strong presence in China for nearly 40 years.
• Over 7000 employees
• Managing close to 30 water contracts in over 20 cities
• Providing domestic water to 15 Million people in China
• Building over 200 water and wastewater treatment plants
• Managing 2 of the world’s largest landfill facilities in Hong Kong
• Managing one of the world’s largest hazardous waste incinerator in Shanghai
05 七月 2014
15 十月 2014